Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(11-25-2018, 01:22 PM)panamaniac Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 01:14 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote: I think you would find that if they interviewed more senior representation from Waterloo you would have gotten much of the same response.  It isnt a Kitchener thing.  It is a generational thing...  I am an old guy who grew up and lives in Kitchener, I dont have the same thoughts,.  I participated with the original planning work shops, I have attended open houses, I have voted for government that supports transit infrastructure.  So my point is this, if you are aiming at people from Kitchener being closed minded or mentally slow, try again please.

That was not remotely the point.  It relates to Kitchener's (and, OK, Waterloo"s) heritage and it was intended to be good-humoured and affectionate.

ok sorry,  sometimes content can be taken out of context without the intonation and inflection of voice...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by Rainrider22 - 11-25-2018, 02:52 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM