Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(11-06-2018, 05:57 PM)jeffster Wrote: BTW: I'll ask one last time; either I missed the answer or it hasn't been answer. The corrosion issues that the TTC discovered because of the faulty design and workmanship by Bombardier, does the Ion have the same problem? Or do we not know the answer to that?

The answer to that has not been made public.

(11-06-2018, 06:07 PM)tomh009 Wrote: Canard really, really wants a launch in nice weather! Smile

True statement. I've waited years for this perfect day, and I'll be damned if it'll happen on a shitty, dreary grey day in the freezing cold.

(11-06-2018, 06:26 PM)jeffster Wrote: My opinion is that it is selfish to be 'thrilled' about a delay that affects every person in the try-city area. Not only that, though, not guarantee that Canard will get what he wants.

I've obviously said something that has really, really offended or upset you - I'm very sorry. I'll go back to taking pictures and keeping my mouth shut...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by Canard - 11-06-2018, 07:27 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM