Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(11-05-2018, 10:12 AM)Canard Wrote: So someone will share this magical PDF update prior to Tuesday’s meeting? Yes? Big Grin

For attending do you just show up a little before 7, and then they let you in after the closed session goes “open” or something like that?

For attending, yes, you show up at the time the meeting starts, council will be open, I'm pretty sure that the in camera meetings are held elsewhere.

However, the P&W meeting on Tuesday starts at 10:30 AM.  I occasionally listen to it online from work if it's an issue I care about, but I've only ever attended when I have been delegating, otherwise, it just takes too much time out of my day.

I'm not sure if there will be additional materials released before the meeting or not--sadly minutes take a fair bit of time to come out afterwards.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by danbrotherston - 11-05-2018, 11:27 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM