Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(07-31-2018, 07:46 AM)Canard Wrote: Hey, I’m butthurt it doesn’t go to Elmira or St. Jacob’s. I think of that every time I drive or bike up there, how awesome it would be to see an LRV ripping through the fields...

(Ridiculous; you have to add the "?=t0s" to the end, or some other time index... so I added 1m6s to the end to have it start at the spot where the LRV is going through the field... and it doesn't even work.)

I'm thinking if you take the LRT to Fairview and sit on left side of the train, you're getting plenty of fields to see, especially the hydro corridor. I think also between Ottawa/Mill and the other side of the expressway.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by jeffster - 07-31-2018, 03:42 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM