Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(06-29-2018, 12:40 PM)Canard Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 03:19 PM)timc Wrote: Wait, I know this. The sink was picked first, and the rest of the kitchen was built around it. Sure, the faucet was late, and was found to be defective, but why wasn't the sink installed already?

What?   Huh

Let's try this again.  Story time!

A company (ML) decides to have 182 houses built by a builder (BBD).

[....]

:: more time elapses ::

ML:  BBD IS LATE WITH EVERYTHING EVER
ROW:  YEAH WHAT THEY SAID.  YEAH.

Mostly awesome! I do have to quibble that there should be an intermediate step somewhere where Bombardier says that a work stoppage has delayed things, then that their Mexican foundation contractors are no good, then that they’ve brought in new management, then something about the electrical … point being, I don’t believe it’s disputable that some of the earlier delay is due to Bombardier. But yeah, at this point, everything I’ve seen says it’s Metrolinx/Region.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by ijmorlan - 06-29-2018, 04:37 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM