Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
Canard....dream job???

‘Tis. Smile But, life has other plans. Alas, trains remain a hobby, not a career...
Funny how life works, huh?
505 might be in Lancaster Yard right now. Photo from Facebook group apparently saw it go through Guelph earlier today.
Took this for you guys:

[Image: i6Qvfxal.jpg]
505 is here! Just could see the top of it shutting around in Lancaster.
(05-16-2018, 06:07 PM)Canard Wrote: 505 is here! Just could see the top of it shutting around in Lancaster.

Thursday Offload perhaps?

Well guys, we're up to $2 billion for Stage 1. When someone asks you how much you paid for your car, you add 30 years of future insurance, gas, driving fees, and service charges, right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/waterloo/commen...n/dz3axis/
[video=YouTube]https://youtu.be/XGmCbwGV3q0[/video]
Finally got my footage from Saturday assembled:

(05-16-2018, 09:17 PM)KevinT Wrote: Finally got my footage from Saturday assembled:

I wish they would activate the lubricators  Undecided
Nice to see more trainsets on site! Are they still able to store them all inside the OMSF or will 1 or 2 be stored outside?
(05-16-2018, 09:29 PM)trainspotter139 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 09:17 PM)KevinT Wrote: Finally got my footage from Saturday assembled:

I wish they would activate the lubricators  Undecided

My daughter has a pet rat that I was playing with when I watched that video. Whiski would agree....

Elizabeth Clarke just posted to the Facebook group.

Quote: Next week, the testing (of propulsion and brakes) will require that the trains (six here now) be loaded with sand bags to simulate passenger loads.
Saw this yesterday in Uptown around 5 PM:

[Image: c3hHqjCl.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »