Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(04-28-2018, 08:45 PM)Canard Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 08:42 PM)timc Wrote: I don't see how this is wasting time. Is there something else to talk about?

It is a massive annoying waste of time to constantly hear, every single time an LRV shows up, "OMG IT CANT STAY IN LANCASTER BECAUSE OMG OMG SOMEONE MIGHT SPRAY GRAFFITI ON IT" when it has literally spent three weeks in yards all across Ontario that look exactly like Lancaster.  It is not like Lancaster is some magic magnet that suddenly BOOM OMG SPRAYPAINT explodes everywhere and destroys LRV's.  

Angry

Let’s just say that I’m not the only person who just has to bring up that thing every time a related topic comes up.

But in any case if you’re referring to anything I’ve written you’re misrepresenting it. I don’t think I’ve seen any message that could be reasonably summarized as “OMG IT CANT STAY IN LANCASTER BECAUSE OMG OMG SOMEONE MIGHT SPRAY GRAFFITI ON IT”.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by ijmorlan - 04-28-2018, 10:11 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM