Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
Not sure where the original discussion was, but this is an OK thread for an update: I was pleased to notice this evening that the operation of the signal on King at the Spur Line has been corrected. When the pedestrian signal to cross King is activated, the LRT no longer gets a proceed signal, and the pedestrian signal along the sidewalk remains on the walking person indication. I’d love to know the details of (a) how it got set up wrong in the first place, and (b) exactly what had to be done to fix it. But regardless, it seems somebody is looking out for minor issues and corrections are still being made.

I’ll be interested to see if pedestrians will always get a walking person to cross King when the LRT comes, even if the button has not been pressed.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by ijmorlan - 02-05-2018, 10:43 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM