Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(01-18-2018, 10:42 PM)Pheidippides Wrote: The desire line for the path to parallel the tracks here is strong:

I’ll take some of the credit for that. When there was lots of snow a few weeks ago I made a point of establishing that path, not just walking through but stomping the snow down somewhat. I’m pleased to see that many others have now taken the same path. I think it’s safe to say that grass will never grow there. Anybody want to take wagers on when the Region will re-pave it the way it should have been from the start?

Incidentally there is another path through the garden parallel to the tracks on the other side where there also should have been an official path. I’ll be interested to see what that looks like in summer — there is no grass anyway, just mulch.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by ijmorlan - 01-18-2018, 11:00 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM