Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(12-01-2017, 10:08 AM)KevinT Wrote: Thanks Bob.  Posting here is a pain best left to a desktop computer (I have to upload to Flickr, then paste links into tags), whereas Facebook is easy via the app on my phone.  I was going to delay posting to the Facebook group too, but there was another car there with me and I didn't want to get scooped after driving all that way.  :-)

Looking at the rest of my photos on a desktop machine it's painful how dark they are...  hopefully I'll get a chance to edit them later on today, then will post them here and at Urban Toronto.  In the meantime, you can see them in all of their dark, poorly focused ugliness on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kevint3141...6773420561

Edit to add: In hindsight that other car was probably just security, as this siding is outside of any fenced off areas.  The driver stayed in his car the whole time.

Good to hear they have it supervised. I would be sad if one got delivered with tags on it. I wonder why they don’t shrink-wrap them? Then even if they got tagged, they could just strip the wrapping (assuming the graffitos? graffitiers? didn’t strip it themselves).

Thanks for the photos! I can’t wait for the loading of another vehicle to be boring, or at least routine (no, it’ll never be boring! Smile ).

What’s with that concrete barrier? Cheap alternative to buffers?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by ijmorlan - 12-01-2017, 01:43 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM