Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(10-05-2017, 08:30 PM)Bob_McBob Wrote: Good to see Mayor Jaworsky‏ replied... and a lady who thinks she should be able to park on the tracks.

I wonder if she even knows the 2nd vehicle arrived and will soon be beginning testing.

I have to say that with the long delay between construction completion and service beginning I have some sympathy … but under the original schedule there really wouldn’t have been more than a few weeks between the last construction (access needed on an unpredictable schedule by the wiring crews) and the first LRV runs (testing), so it’s really best just to get in the habit of parking where it will still be possible to park once the LRT is running.

Maybe we just need to adapt one of those mainline railway snowplows. I think that would make short work of any impediments to the LRV!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by ijmorlan - 10-06-2017, 07:17 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM