Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(08-25-2017, 05:58 PM)Canard Wrote: Some interesting insider info from "Dan" in Toronto:

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/ion...st-1250889

If this is true, then perhaps ROW isn't on the hook quite yet.

I'll see if I can find someone in the know at the city, or perhaps just ask Berry himself next time I see him.

Will be interesting to see, if this comes much later than expected, as in not in place by September 2018, we're going to see a huge shift in politicians, and probably some early retirements.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by jeffster - 08-25-2017, 06:46 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM