Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(11-30-2016, 01:37 PM)Canard Wrote: Ehhhh... not happy about that, but assumed that the panel below the headlights would get painted:

I too assumed that the way they extended the side strip down (compared to the original render), was done to align nicely with the panel below the light bar being painted blue to carry the design feature around the front. Would be curious to see what this looks like, perhaps someone with Photoshop skills can feed my curiosity with a mock up Wink? If it turns out this looks better, maybe tweet out a comparison of current vs mock up to Tom Galloway, see what he says. I know changes are bad at this point, but at least its a separate part which would be painted fully in blue - no masking or fixturing really needed. Odds are Bombardier, wants to maximize the common parts between Crosstown and Ion (1 front piece panted grey vs some blue and some green).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by JJTL - 11-30-2016, 09:15 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM