Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
10/11 - Saturday, October 15, 2016

I hate to sound negative, but I'm not really happy with how these pedestrian crossings turned out for trail crossings on the Waterloo Spur.  I hate to use the term, but they feel hostile.  I'm not sure what could be done to improve the look or feel of them.

Showing the new 6-lamp crossing lights - the two lamps facing the tracks are white, and indicate to train operators that the signal is in fact activated (they flash at the same time as the two red ones facing those wishing to cross).

Concrete rework complete at Seagram/Laurier/Waterloo Park.

Back to Kitchener; the King St. Grade Separation from the other side.

At Conestoga Terminal, here's how things look now without the army of workers covering up what they were doing!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by Canard - 10-16-2016, 09:00 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM