Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
4/4 - Saturday, July 23, 2016

Safety Concerns: Right Turns on Red

Heading South on Charles, at Queen. Will a "No Right Turn on Red" sign be coming here? Or an illuminated "No Right Turn Across the Tracks" sign, similar to what's at Freeport/King?

Heading South on Charles, at Borden. Same thing.

Heading West on Borden, turning Right (North) onto Courtland. No right on Red? Illuminated sign?

South on Caroline, turning Right onto William. Same thing again.

South on Caroline, right onto William.

Other cities I have been to have lots and lots of extra signage around these areas. While we're probably not at the point where any of those clamp-on signs have been added yet (just that hideous "Tram Only" one on Borden), I hope there is a plan in place to not just leave it as it is right now. Otherwise I give it 1 week before someone gets schmucked.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by Canard - 07-23-2016, 11:13 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM