Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(05-20-2016, 09:43 PM)timc Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 07:19 PM)ert86 Wrote: After seeing the pictures with the fence posts i went back to check the maps and noticed there wasn't a spot that connects all those apartments to Fairway.  Has that changed? i thought there were spots you could cut across in previous maps.  Also, I don't see how it would be a safety risk if there's crossings in UW and Waterloo Park, and not having a place to cut across will encourage people in the area to drive to plazas on fairway rather than just walk.

I think it's just as likely that if there aren't places to cross, that people will make their own crossings.

Which could quickly get dangerous.  Undecided I hope they've considered something here to account for pedestrian desire...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by KevinL - 05-20-2016, 10:23 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM