Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(03-18-2016, 10:06 AM)GtwoK Wrote: - Louisa / King, Andrew / King, and Agnes / King are all closing for 4 weeks! Not sure what this could be for, other than trackwork? It seems too early for that, but with roads already in place, what's left to do?

- Moore / King closing for 6 months. It makes sense why it's needed, but how is access to the King's Crossing lot supposed to be accomplished? Just the roundabout way from the back of Wellington? Either way, big work on the grade separation coming soon!

Oh, man…I assumed this was going to happen at some point (in the case of Moore and King), but it’s going to make things pretty difficult. I wasn’t expecting six months…

I’m choosing to be positive: at least Wellington and King won’t be closed at the same time as the intersections further west. And possibly there will be some access to the plaza from King just west of the closure: maybe a path to the one side of the former Tim Horton’s. If the plaza owners don’t create one, I’m sure the patrons eventually will.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by MidTowner - 03-18-2016, 10:29 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM