Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(11-26-2015, 10:51 AM)insider Wrote: are we seriously worrying about the chime? wow. we are lucky enough to be getting a great LRT system!

(11-26-2015, 11:57 AM)Canard Wrote: We're not "seriously worrying" about anything. I'm a member of this forum and I'm allowed to discuss relevant points of interest about this project, aren't I? Or should I just shut up and take pictures and that's it.

The chime is part of the experience of the system. And it's more than about the chime - it's about whether any thought is being given to crafting the experience here, rather than just ordering up "an LRT system" and assuming that's all that's needed. Ultimately this will be an important part of the community, and design details matter.

I'm not personally convinced that the Region is paying much attention to design details, or that they even know what design is.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by mpd618 - 11-26-2015, 12:36 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM