Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(10-28-2022, 08:32 PM)panamaniac Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 04:49 PM)Pac3r Wrote: "Minor" service delay going southbound at the moment. Did another moron crash into the train I wonder?

Edit: Just resumed. Guess I should have been patient, now I'm walking lol, though being on the train during rush hour sucks anyway.

Edit 2: I gave drivers the benefit of the doubt, oops. Turns out a transport truck derailed the entire thing. Shoutout to @Tomaste9 in the replies saying "The lrt seems like a disaster" as if it isn't drivers who have no business driving being the ones crashing into the train.

Also I'm sure anyone who has taken the train recently has overheard the messages at the stations, but as of November 1st manual door operation returns.

What is it about that stretch of Ottawa that seems to generate so many problems?  Just coincidence?

I think it's a fairly simple case of more traffic = more idiot drivers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by danbrotherston - 10-29-2022, 07:53 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM