Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(05-20-2022, 01:21 PM)ac3r Wrote: Ah well that's news to me haha. I thought they only had offices here, but it looks like they lease a few floors at the Richmond-Adelaide Centre. I guess they handle more of the business side of things there (since it's Toronto) whereas we do more of the actual product engineering here.

They've also leased all 18 floors of the new office tower at 65 King Street East. That's 36,000 square metres, which is almost as much as the second and third phases of the Breithaupt Block combined - seems like they're growing their presence in both cities. 

A Montreal office expansion (with space for up to 1,000 employees) was also announced at the same time as the new Toronto and KW office expansions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by midriser - 05-22-2022, 08:01 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM