Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merge Breithaupt Block discussion?
There are two concurrent discussions regarding the Breithaupt Block discussion, one in the dedicated thread and one in the City of Kitchener Official Plan thread. I'm really enjoying both, and wonder if it would make sense to migrate relevant posts from the Official Plan thread into the one dedicated to the topic. I have no idea how much work I'm asking for here and I know Spokes is doing better things but if it's something reasonable for one of the other mods to do I think it might be a good thi

Wow, I'm not sure what I typed into that thread title. I don't see how to edit, so please accept my apologies for that particular blight! Big Grin
Smile

Anyway, I'll move the ones from the official plan thread.
(03-12-2019, 12:49 PM)robdrimmie Wrote: Wow, I'm not sure what I typed into that thread title. I don't see how to edit, so please accept my apologies for that particular blight! Big Grin

You can click on the edit button on the bottom of your post and choose “full edit.”  If you do that you can change the thread title.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »