Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire House Subs
Tongue   Yummy Subs.   Loaded with meat.    [Image: Wg6NklY.jpg]

If you are a fan of loaded with meat, try Big John's Submarines in the Belmont Village.
(11-04-2018, 08:57 PM)Drake Wrote: If you are a fan of loaded with meat, try Big John's Submarines in the Belmont Village.

Big Johns was a staple go to when I was young. Sooooo good. I need to go for a sub there.
(11-04-2018, 08:57 PM)Drake Wrote: If you are a fan of loaded with meat, try Big John's Submarines in the Belmont Village.

Big John's is very good. So is Pepi's, the munchie sub...yum.
Funny, I just heard of Big John's and Fire House for the first time last week.
Need to go try
Try Jersey Mike's on Fairway, seriously the best sub I've ever had. Less custom topping options but the meat is sliced fresh for your order and it's all super fresh.
Personally, I wasn't as impressed with Jersey Mikes.... Firehouse on the other hand was phenomenal.

Never had Big John's... will have to give it a shot.

Coke

Big John's changed hands earlier this year, but I can confirm the subs are as good as ever. Just had one on Friday!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »