Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Vertikal (471-481 King St E) | 23 & 19 fl | U/C
Thanks for posting this

Very very exciting. When I was back at WW I interviewed the president of Fusion homes who was the original developer of this project. I'm pumped

Shoring drill is up and running, going along the Madison side of the property starting from King.
On the latest render, are the towers on the King Street side or Cameron and Charles side? Can't really tell which streets are which. Thank you.
I think one on each, they look offset
So is the blue car on King?, and the red car is on Madison?
(03-19-2019, 03:53 PM)Square Wrote: So is the blue car on King?, and the red car is on Madison?

Red car on King, blue car on Cameron (I think).  The long facade in facing King St.
(03-19-2019, 04:35 PM)panamaniac Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 03:53 PM)Square Wrote: So is the blue car on King?, and the red car is on Madison?

Red car on King, blue car on Cameron (I think).  The long facade in facing King St.

Yes I think this is correct. They would not allow the parking driveway from King Street.

Thank you all for the replies. Makes sense now, I did read about a crossing being built at Cameron and King. So the building on the other side of the cube facade is by Madison.
Lots of pilings in the ground now, it doesn't look like Drewlo is wasting any time getting this project off the ground.

Work continues on this site.  I am a bit surprised there is no hoarding or covered sidewalk.  Perhaps they'll build it once construction really gets underway.

Three big residential projects underway at the same time in DTK! Whodathunkit? Is it known whether Drewlo will be building both towers at the same time or is the project going to be staged?
(04-12-2019, 05:06 PM)panamaniac Wrote: Three big residential projects underway at the same time in DTK!  Whodathunkit?  Is it known whether Drewlo will be building both towers at the same time or is the project going to be staged?

I would say four! Smile

Arrow 2, Charlie West, Drewlo and DTK. And Young Condos should be starting shortly. (Barra and 100 Victoria are just a bit further south.)
The next couple years are going to be busy busy busy for dtk development

On a side note I'm curious if the huge growth in number of units has much effect on unit prices moving forward
Prices keep rising. Which tells demand is too.

Also keep an eye out for the suburban prices. People will start to get priced out of town homes and semis and start turning to condos
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »