Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GO Transit
(05-07-2018, 07:33 PM)danbrotherston Wrote: Branching wouldn't be ideal, but there's probably room on the Kitchener line (once enhancements are done) for say 10 minute service with 20 minute service in Kitchener and 20 minute service in Cambridge which I think would be reasonable. But that's to say nothing of the option of simply having Cambridge <-> Guelph be a shuttle.  

A shuttle would probably make sense until such time that the Cambridge ridership numbers are big enough.

Does anyone have GO bus ridership stats from Kitchener and Cambridge?
Yes, that was my thought - a shuttle doesn’t affect the current Kitchener schedule at all, so there’s no harm to it.
For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
On a mid afternoon wb route 30, I've seen anywhere from 3 to 30'passengers over the post few months.
So this was surreal.  As I'm walking up to the office this morning there's a Wynn bus in the parking lot and Steven Del Duca, MPP, Minister of Economic Development and Growth, former Minister of Transportation standing right by the office door. So I shook his hand, thanked him for his work on the transit file and told him how important I think 'the missing link' freight bypass is to the region. What an odd encounter...