Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
605 York Street | 3 fl | Completed
Saw a sign for Neo Developments along the IHT this afternoon for 605 York.  The website is sparse on details, but it does show a rendering.  Looks like a triplex?

This is the first time I have ever seen an advertisement billboard on a trail, however I didn't notice it was for York St.
It's currently a grey garage type building. Nice little corner to build something a bit nicer.

I think the website of the developer has changed to http://neodevelopments.ca/
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
Pheidippides, you mentioned 605 York in General Urban Kitchener Updates and Rumours (page 105) when we were talking about small infill developments. At the time, it was to be a 1500 square foot home in a modern design, listed at $599,000. The listing on MLS is down now.
It appears excavation for the project at 605 York St, near the IHT, has begun.

Whether it looks like the original render is TBD:
[Image: 605-York-St_large-1.jpg]
(04-02-2018, 01:58 PM)Pheidippides Wrote: It appears excavation for the project at 605 York St, near the IHT, has begun.

Whether it looks like the original render is TBD:
[Image: 605-York-St_large-1.jpg]

Nice...

Shouldn't that be in the Kitchener updates though???

(04-04-2018, 09:25 PM)jeffster Wrote: Shouldn't that be in the Kitchener updates though???

You are correct. 18m from the border. I had assumed north of Union that close to Park would be Waterloo.

Could a moderator move please?
Believe it or not, we actually have a thread for this house:

http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/s...hp?tid=463
Two of three floors now visible (actually the third has gone up since I took the photo last week). Three floors seems really high from the grade of the IHT.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »