Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fairview Park Mall - Grand Market District
https://old.reddit.com/r/kitchener/comme...strict_is/

“The reason why I think this is because I can’t find a single official mention of phase 2 on CF’s website, the Grand Market District website is longer accessible, Collider Group which was assisting CF in leasing and finding tenants no longer mentions it on their website, the signs saying the CF are leasing office space are longer up, and CF’s corporate webpage for Fairview Park lists the cost of redevelopment at 33 million instead of the 70+ million original proposal. All of this is evidence gives me the feeling that CF cancelled phase 2 and that once the Sears building redevelopment is complete that’s all that will be done. That’s what I think after looking through all this stuff, what do you guys think?”
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairview Park Mall - Grand Market District - by Bytor - 08-08-2021, 01:55 PM