Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Isabella Residences | 11 fl | Proposed
Again, they need to use high end materials throughout this project and externally for it to work well IMO. Proper stone and not some faux stone nonesense. It will also require proper care and cleaning based on the color. It has the potential if that's the case. I like how it won't be typical glass/siding.

I have a feeling it won't be real stone because it would be pretty costly to source so much for an 11 floor building, but who knows.
Real painted pre-cast concrete, I expect.
Don' t look close, don't touch, don't judge!
Any word on this project? They started sales almost a year ago.
I'm curious too as there's been ZERO talk of this one out there
Whitney was promoting it on Instagram just a couple weeks ago, https://www.instagram.com/p/CSz13TwFDwd/ . So there's probably something still moving behind the scenes.

I think this could be a nice looking building if the second concept ends up being built. Also, I actually used to live in the house that sat here back in University.  Exclamation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »