Hey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tower Kitchener | 33fl | Proposed
I'm not saying that there aren't condos that are worth buying and then renting out. But at $400K for a 700 sq ft unit (at DTK) that might rent for maybe $1500, the numbers for this building at least really don't make sense to me.

But the great thing is that we're all free to make our own investment choices. Smile
I've always struggled to make the numbers make sense in my head too. With the condo fees, taxes and interest and what not, it would seem difficult to put much of the rental income towards your principal.
I think the idea with a lot of investors is that the condo will be an appreciating asset. Time will tell, and if resale prices start to head downward in a meaningful way...