Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicoya Lifesciences

Sign for Nicoya going up on King Street today.

No problem with lunch choices for the Nicoya crowd! Wink
(05-24-2019, 05:49 PM)panamaniac Wrote: No problem with lunch choices for the Nicoya crowd!  Wink

Good place especially if you like chicken.  Also, Mark’s Caribbean Kitchen is across the street. So yeah, lots of lunch choices.
(05-24-2019, 05:35 PM)jgsz Wrote: Sign for Nicoya going up on King Street today.

That picture just got me a craving for Jamaican Patties....
(05-24-2019, 09:27 PM)jeffster Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 05:35 PM)jgsz Wrote: Sign for Nicoya going up on King Street today.

That picture just got me a craving for Jamaican Patties....

And oxtail, curry goat and mackerel rundown!
(05-25-2019, 02:31 PM)tomh009 Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 09:27 PM)jeffster Wrote: That picture just got me a craving for Jamaican Patties....

And oxtail, curry goat and mackerel rundown!

I assume you are referring to Rainbow. Is it good? I have never tried it....yet!

(05-26-2019, 09:35 AM)Rainrider22 Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 02:31 PM)tomh009 Wrote: And oxtail, curry goat and mackerel rundown!

I assume you are referring to Rainbow. Is it good? I have never tried it....yet!

Rainbow is excellent. Everything I've had there has been great, but their chicken curry has been my favourite. Highly recommend if you've never been.
And how's Galitos? Chicken peri-peri?

But I stray off-topic Smile
(05-26-2019, 09:42 AM)taylortbb Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:35 AM)Rainrider22 Wrote: I assume you are referring to Rainbow. Is it good? I have never tried it....yet!

Rainbow is excellent. Everything I've had there has been great, but their chicken curry has been my favourite. Highly recommend if you've never been.

You had me at curry chicken. Ok. I will try it. Sorry to take this thread off topic. But think of this. A simple picture has just encouraged conversation about two adjoining business. How can that be bad for their business. I am going to try both now!
(05-26-2019, 10:00 AM)panamaniac Wrote: And how's Galitos?  Chicken peri-peri?  

But I stray off-topic Smile

Tried Galitos for the first time last week. Was good but I'll stick with Rainbow, where I like the oxtail, ackee, and Jamaican patties (though the ones at the market are better when available).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »