Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackstone Condos | 6 fl | U/C
I was in the sales center recently. They still have some inventory left in the first two buildings, but not a lot. Third building to be released later this year.

Suite designs looked nice, but the site plan kind of left me cold.

The second condo building (1b phase) is underway.  Emails also went out from the builder that a new restaurant has been secured for the phase 2 building.  Browns SocialHouse.  One of these huge chains from out west, with only 2 locations in Ontario so far.  https://brownssocialhouse.com
They are selling the final phase of this project now. What is being built now is the first phase and is essentially two 6-floor buildings that are connected together. Retail will be on the first floor of one of the buildings. The final phase includes another two 6-floor buildings but in a different arrangement, not connected the same as the first phase. However underground parking does connect all of the residential buildings for this development. Think they are planning for a late 2021 completion.
Anyone have any pictures of this one? I feel like I'm never in this end of town.
(02-24-2020, 09:58 AM)Spokes Wrote: Anyone have any pictures of this one?  I feel like I'm never in this end of town.
I'll take some pics soon. But for now...

First building with retail on first floor is fully erected. Stone cladding have been installed on the first floor, some sidings have been installed on the residential floors above. Windiws and roof installed.

Second building is framed up to the third floor. 

Interestingly, the buildings use pre-assembled wood frames/floors.  Only the retail and the underground parking are poured concrete.
Thanks for the update!
(03-11-2020, 10:18 PM)519 Wrote: Interestingly, the buildings use pre-assembled wood frames/floors.  Only the retail and the underground parking are poured concrete.

Could you please take a photo and post it here?

Some pics from Bridge St.
Thanks, that looks pretty good!
Indeed it does!
Yeah, these look pretty good. I'll have to check them out in person sometime soon.
Occupancy begin on any of this project yet?
From a few weeks ago.

Attached Files Image(s)

March 6, 2021

Not too bad!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »