Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Feature: Tables
As per a user request, you can now insert tables into your posts.  Along the left hand side (under the smilies) there is a link that says "table generator."  That will create a popup which will allow you to create a table in your post.

Enjoy

FooBar
SUZC
GUTS
RQSE

Cool!
Awesome -- thanks!
Cool! Cheers!
I'm not certain if you can change shading/colouring, but it's the best of an imperfect situation.
Ooo, I just went to go to use this for the first time, but it looks like the instructions are no longer valid (no button under smiles) - although I'm probably just missing it!
Hmm good catch. I don't think it was specifically to the old theme, but I'll check

There we go!
In the end, you end up editing in source mode, especially if it's a large table. For example, this is a snippet of the downtown project directory table.

That wasn't always the case was it? I know you've used the tables a ton
Really only in a handful of posts, but the project directory is the biggie. If I recall correctly, I was initially able to WYSIWYG edit but now it gives me the table tags right away. Not sure about that.

The table tags aren't awful, a bit of a nuisance but at least they will do exactly what I type in.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »