Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Charlie West (Charles & Gaukel) | 31 fl | Complete
It is beauty already !

I just can't wait until the crane gets exteneded. Watching it is going to be amazing. It's got to be coming soon because from those pictures there is two floors maximum left before it needs to be.
Which part of that podium is parking and which side are condos? Looks fantastic so far, agreed.
(02-18-2020, 11:45 AM)Momo26 Wrote: Which part of that podium is parking and which side are condos? Looks fantastic so far, agreed.
Parking is the side closest to manulife, condos are on the side closest to gaukel
Walked by site today. Looks like they put up some glazing. [attachment=6767]
One set of glazing already looks good and superior to the Circa project haha
From Friday afternoon.

Just fantastic! Thanks for the photos
FYI for those that care/may be interested, you can snag one of the limited units in this project that are left, a 1bdrm for $419k, 2bdrms for $579k - 613k (upgraded 'package' in the latter) Wink
(03-03-2020, 05:27 PM)Momo26 Wrote: FYI for those that care/may be interested, you can snag one of the limited units in this project that are left, a 1bdrm for $419k, 2bdrms for $579k - 613k (upgraded 'package' in the latter) Wink

Are those the podium units on the 2nd floor? Price still seems fairly steep for those IMO if they have been discounted.
1bdrm podium yah, 2bdrms some in tower. No discounts far as I can tell!
I'm still amazed at housing prices in Waterloo Region. I shouldn't be surprised anymore but I still am.
Yep, just talked to a fellow - professional - currently renting and says how he is priced out of the region already.

Not surprising.

It's interesting, when we first started looking to buy our first home it was clear, if you can't afford a house, you buy a condo, there was a very clear price separation. While there is still a separation it's not as clear as it once was
Indeed @ blurred lines.

If I was advising a young couple or growing family and DTK was not a priority (usually isn't for a lot of families) I would be suggesting a townhouse (smaller townhouse - still 3 bdrm) only a fraction more then 1bdrm condos now ha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »