Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Garment Street Condos | 25 & 6 fl | U/C
Tower ♆.

(06-21-2019, 10:00 AM)jamincan Wrote: Tower ♆.
HAHA  thanks...
Hey, how is the excavation going? Does anyone have any recent photos?
It looks like they are doing a staggered excavation. Hard to get a photo cause of the distance of the site and the barrier. Pilings are going in behind Huck glove
A person living in the One Hundred condo already built - and with a vantage point on the one the sides that would provide a view, would probably be best positioned to snap photos!
(07-13-2019, 11:36 AM)JK2021 Wrote: Hey, how is the excavation going? Does anyone have any recent photos?

Excavation is mainly on the other 100 vic tower right now, not much for the garment street project yet.
I was originally told November 2020 would be earliest move-in date for Garment. At this rate, probably not even close.

(07-15-2019, 09:19 PM)foozlewoozle Wrote: I was originally told November 2020 would be earliest move-in date for Garment. At this rate, probably not even close.

Yeah, Charlie West is supposed to be October 2020 and it's a full year ahead of Garment at this point (and they haven't taken it slow).
(07-15-2019, 09:19 PM)foozlewoozle Wrote: I was originally told November 2020 would be earliest move-in date for Garment. At this rate, probably not even close.

My move in date was ~8 months after they originally told me. I have doubts yours will be 2020. A silver lining was I had very few minor issues to correct with my unit.
(07-13-2019, 11:36 AM)JK2021 Wrote: Hey, how is the excavation going? Does anyone have any recent photos?

As I previously said, not much being done garment side:

[Image: J8uW7wY.jpg]
Today the large pile of dirt beside Huck glove was being removed and the pile driver was putting the last piles in along the lane
Great view from up there
Excavation on the rear of the property is now across the Bramm St (at least one level down, probably for shoring purposes). The pile driver is no longer on site

Line of dump trucks doing a Saturday excavation on site
Hey does anyone have a photo of it? Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »