Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
One Hundred | 21 & 17 fl | U/C
I would have thought 100. But I legitimately have no clue anymore

Yes, that would be for the second tower at 100 Victoria, so I guess both it and the Garment St tower could be going up at the same time.
23 sounds like garment because T2 from 100 is supposed to be 21, unless they changed that very last minute, but I don't think so.

edit: Apparently garment is 26 stories now. These guys change their floor numbers wildly during sales process.
The Garment St project has separate permits.
(12-20-2018, 04:03 AM)BrianT Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 03:18 AM)artembunglito Wrote: 23 sounds like garment because T2 from 100 is supposed to be 21, unless they changed that very last minute, but I don't think so.

edit: Apparently garment is 26 stories now. These guys change their floor numbers wildly during sales process.

T2 from 100 is supposed to be 23.

Who is on first ! What is on second !!!
(12-20-2018, 03:18 AM)artembunglito Wrote: 23 sounds like garment because T2 from 100 is supposed to be 21, unless they changed that very last minute, but I don't think so.

This always surprised me.  Don't they usually have approval for a certain number of floors?  What if they sold more floors than they were approved for?
(12-19-2018, 11:16 PM)panamaniac Wrote: I'm confused again.  Is that the second tower of One Hundred, or the Garment Street tower?

Tower 2 is the original Tower 1 but they built Tower 2 first, so Tower 1 is Tower 2 and Tower 2 is Tower 1. Not related to Tower 3 though, in this case, though Tower 3 might be Tower 2 and Tower 2 will be Tower 3.

(12-20-2018, 10:17 AM)jeffster Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 11:16 PM)panamaniac Wrote: I'm confused again.  Is that the second tower of One Hundred, or the Garment Street tower?

Tower 2 is the original Tower 1 but they built Tower 2 first, so Tower 1 is Tower 2 and Tower 2 is Tower 1. Not related to Tower 3 though, in this case, though Tower 3 might be Tower 2 and Tower 2 will  be Tower 3.

My brain must be torqued because that actually makes sense !!
(12-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Momo26 Wrote: I see a couple units now listed for building that's up here; 1 for rent, 1 for buy. Rent asking is $1800 for 1 bed + den, 1 bath (comfortable square footage wise).

Unit for purchase $374,900 for 1 bedroom, 1 bath (spacious square footage - probably the biggest 1 and 1) does not come with parking.

Thoughts on those figures? Surprised, as expected, undervalued?

Can you share a link to the one for sale? Where did you find?
My brain hurts LOL
Walrus, are you interested in buying? I can put you in touch with someone.
(12-20-2018, 04:00 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 02:17 PM)Momo26 Wrote: I see a couple units now listed for building that's up here; 1 for rent, 1 for buy. Rent asking is $1800 for 1 bed + den, 1 bath (comfortable square footage wise).

Unit for purchase $374,900 for 1 bedroom, 1 bath (spacious square footage - probably the biggest 1 and 1) does not come with parking.

Thoughts on those figures? Surprised, as expected, undervalued?

Can you share a link to the one for sale? Where did you find?

For sale:
https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/20127...-kitchener

For rent:
https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/20191...-kitchener
Smile Thanks Ace. Those are it.

We'll probably see more in the coming weeks/months.

Which one is Tower 2 again? .... Smile
(01-07-2019, 11:26 AM)panamaniac Wrote: Which one is Tower 2 again?  ....  Smile

Tower 2 is the old Tower 3. Tower 2 is Tower 1, and Tower 1 is Tower 3, which might be built the same time as Tower 2.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »