Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member - Introduction and thanks!
Hi everyone.  I am a new member to the forum, and will soon be a new member of your community.  My wife has recently accepted a good job at a great company, so our little family of 4 (me, mommynuck, biglittlenuck 9years old, and littlestnuck 5 years old) will be moving into the region during the summer.  We currently live in the prairies, my home for my whole life.  My wife was born and raised in Hamilton so this is a homecoming of sorts for her.  

Thanks to everyone for the discussions  about the region and all that is going on.  I have been using this site as a source of information about the region and what's going on.  

And I hope there's room in the Photography Forum for another photographer.  I've been taking pictures for about 40 years and have (either part time or full time) done photography as a business for over 10 years.  I look forward to exploring the region and contributing a newbies take on your......um...I guess OUR community!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
New Member - Introduction and thanks! - by Cartcanuck - 05-16-2016, 12:53 AM