Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Post your pictures of Waterloo Region!
(10-10-2018, 06:39 PM)panamaniac Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 03:57 PM)danbrotherston Wrote: It is indeed.  For the life of me, I don't know why some people are so insistent on spreading misinformation about the conditions in the park--it even goes as far as some of our current ward candidates.

I love Victoria Park, but what "misinformation"?

According to some, the pathways are paved in used needles.

I exaggerate for effect, but dead serious when I say I have never once seen a used needle in the park, and I'm not entirely unobservant.

So there's clearly a disconnect.  Needles are not everywhere in the park, or even most places, or prevalent.  Yet some routinely state that there are needles everywhere and to quote a Ward 9 Candidate "you cannot go to the park without seeing needles".
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Post your pictures of Waterloo Region! - by Lens - 08-26-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Post your pictures of Waterloo Region! - by danbrotherston - 10-10-2018, 08:46 PM
[No subject] - by Lens - 08-26-2014, 10:55 PM