Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kitchener City Council Election Discussion
(10-21-2018, 10:11 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 09:52 PM)tomh009 Wrote: But she does support path lighting that would make it seem "like July 4th"!

OMG. You obviously watched it too. I looked twice when she said that. Amoung other things too. But to be fair, I never want to take away from a person who involves themselves with the electoral process. This is what makes municipal elections interesting. Anyone who feels a civic duty has a voice. So I do give her credit for taking risk and trying.....

OMG Rainirder22, I think your intention is to bash Driver. You stated your not from Ward 9, but are bad mouthing a canadiated you can't even vote for. What kind logic is that?  Who's camp are you from; Molto, Bowman or Chapman? 

If the major issue with Driver is that she's too smart then I'm ok with that. At least she's not a liar, airhead or copy-cat like the other candidates in ward 9. I've met that girl and she's got some good ideas, like reading the city's budget and reviewing provincial laws. 

I'm voting for her because she's smart, young , and I'm sick of the good old boys club on council  Big Grin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kitchener City Council Election Discussion - by BrainyWise - 10-22-2018, 09:22 AM