Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed
(11-18-2021, 11:23 AM)Rainrider22 Wrote: This person simply exercised their right to free speech to share their own opinion.  It doesnt matter if we agree with it or not ( I personally don't agree). But we must be open to other peoples view point and not condemn them for having an alternative view point.  If that was the case, I would have stopped reading your comments a long time ago, but yet, here I am still reading them.

People are absolutely entitled to their opinions.

That does not mean I cannot judge them based on their opinions.

Further, this is not just an opinion, this is advocacy, this person has chosen to fight to harm our community. I absolutely can and must call that out.

You are welcome to read, or not read my comments. But when I am advocating in a public manner for something you feel is harmful to the community, please do call that out. I may not change my mind, but it's a discussion worth having.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed - by KevinL - 12-23-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed - by nms - 03-01-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed - by WLU - 11-03-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed - by nms - 11-04-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed - by danbrotherston - 11-18-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Six-Sixty Belmont | 13 fl | Proposed - by nms - 02-08-2022, 11:20 PM