Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Charlie West (Charles & Gaukel) | 31 fl | Complete
Maybe not exactly, but they are not opposing goals, either. Owners also care about condo fees, and tenants also prefer a well-maintained building. A well-run building should be able to satisfy both, for the most part.

Total unit count is 245 and apparently they've held back two podium floors and two full tower floors probably for an event happening in July.
Did anyone wind up getting the price list for this? And did that July sales event happen?

Curious how close to sold out this is.
(08-23-2017, 11:39 AM)MidTowner Wrote: Did anyone wind up getting the price list for this? And did that July sales event happen?

Yep, It happened. 
Its about 70% sold since end of July and i have a copy of the price list if you'd like it!
Some soil drilling going on on the property today. I'm assuming the site will need soil rehabilitation due to the garage?
(08-23-2017, 01:48 PM)amylu416 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 11:39 AM)MidTowner Wrote: Did anyone wind up getting the price list for this? And did that July sales event happen?

Yep, It happened. 
Its about 70% sold since end of July and i have a copy of the price list if you'd like it!
People are saying this is sold out now.  Are you aware ?
Any updates on when the businesses on site will close?

Supposed to be in the first quarter of next year, wasn't it?
I was looking at their web site and they indicate that Charlie West will be 26 storeys, not 25 as in the header for this thread. 

Quote:With its impressive height reaching 26 storeys and modern, all glass building design, Charlie West will create a sleek silhouette rising above Downtown Kitchener.
Sure, I'll update that.
(10-12-2017, 03:05 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 01:48 PM)amylu416 Wrote: Yep, It happened. 
People are saying this is sold out now.  Are you aware ?

I got a price list for it just the other day, so I don't think it is sold out.

Where did it say it was sold out? 
If you don't mind me asking
According to Momentum's website the public launch date is Dec 7, 2017, so I am assuming that some percentage of the units will be made available at that time.
I hear they might be adding more floors to the building due to high demand.

(11-08-2017, 11:50 AM)skyrise32 Wrote: I hear they might be adding more floors to the building due to high demand.

Heard from?  In any event, WOOHOO!
Make it 50 stories, then we will know that Insider was right all along, lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »