Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
199-205 Albert St | 81m | 24 fl | U/C
I cant believe how ugly those buildings are....

(01-24-2020, 06:02 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote: I cant believe how ugly those buildings are....

It's actually worse when the morning sun hits them.

The site has been completely scraped bare.

(Sorry for the rotation)
Wooden fencing is up.

There was an excavator on site yesterday. I was biking on Albert so I couldn't see if they've started digging.
Lots of supplies on site for shoring, but not much activity.

Not much visible progress here.

Doesn't look like anything has happened since there was snow on the ground in the previous photo.
The site was excavated to around a storey below ground when I ran by last night.
Crane base on site with mobile crane
There was a large Mammoet crane on site last night. The tower crane is probably going up in the next few days.
Crane is up.
Concrete pumper is at work currently, pouring the footings?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »