Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UW Field House
UW is building a new Athletic facility at a cost of $15 million dollars with the project to be completed in September 2018.

https://www.therecord.com/sports-story/7...eld-house/

Attached Files Image(s)

It looks nice. There was a discussion about it a couple of months back:

http://waterlooregionconnected.com/showt...hp?tid=999
I believe that this would be next to (and maybe connected to?) the Columbia Icefields. But is there any more definitive information anywhere? Couldn't find any details on the UW site, either.
(09-29-2017, 10:01 PM)tomh009 Wrote: I believe that this would be next to (and maybe connected to?) the Columbia Icefields.  But is there any more definitive information anywhere?  Couldn't find any details on the UW site, either.

There is some information posted on the wall inside the Columbia Icefields near the door close to where the construction will be. It shows a link from CIF to the new building. If I remember correctly, there also seems to be a future phase which involves filling in more of the space between CIF and the new building. I think they have a second-floor running track also as a future addition within the envelope of the current proposal.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »